February 05, 2014
- I hope that women everywhere will wear this jewelry and feel the passion and love that is, to me, the real spirit of True Harmony. Carol Alt
- Jewelry and pins have been worn throughout history as symbols of power, sending messages. Interestingly enough, it was mostly men who wore the jewelry at various times, and obviously crowns were part of signals that were being sent throughout history by people of rank. Madeleine Albright
- A lot of the jewelry that I wear are fan gifts because they're so awesome and they give me great presents." Taylor Swift
- I love jewelry - rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, you name it. Sofia Vergara
- I just love clothes! I'm a girl who loves clothes, accessories, shoes, bags, and jewelry. Kelly Rowland
- If I had my way, I'd wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else.
- I've always thought the back is one of the most beautiful parts of a woman. I've created four versions of the front-to-back necklace which actually gives you two necklaces in one. I love the way they swing and catch the light as a woman is walking away. You almost want to pull on it and stop her!" Padma Lakshmi
- I have this necklace I always wear. I collect pendants from people I love; my best friends and members of my family have all given me one, and I put them on this chain so no matter where I am they're always with me." Lake Bell
- "My family was something precious, like jewelry, like a necklace you never take off." Indira Ganesan
- I'm still getting used to changing earrings - It still feels really weird to be pushing bits of metal through holes in my earlobes that weren't there a few weeks back, and actually seeing and feeling the holes in my lobes is still a bit freaky." Mischa Barton
- It is true that in France, women put on fewer things. If they have a necklace, they don't put on earrings; if they have nail polish, they don't put on all their rings and all their bracelets. Ines de La Fressange
- I tend not to wear accessories. I'm not one of those gals with a drawerful of amazing jewelry. I don't even have my ears pierced! But I have one bracelet that never comes off my wrist. Rachael Taylor
- I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in diamonds. Mae West
Shop Our Jewelry Collection!