Returns due to the purchaser’s change of mind and returns outside the return policy, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and Kimlud reserves the right to issue store credit in place of full refunds.
- your order number
- your item, and
- the reason for return.
Our designer may at its own discretion offer an exchange of a purchased item to a similar item of similar value if the purchased item is not what the customer has expected. If an exchange is offered then the customer agrees to any resulting postage and handling costs.
That means if you refuse any shipment of your order:
- You will be held responsible for the original shipping charges. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund or exchange.
- You will also be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Your shipping fees are non-refundable. Please carefully read our Shipping Return FAQs for more details.
To be eligible for a return, you must return or exchange an item
- within 14 days of the delivery date for a refund or an exchange;
- your item must be unused and in the original condition that you received it;
- It must also be in the original undamaged packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. That includes:
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) such as:
- Accessories like: earrings, body chains and belly chains cannot be returned.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods like lingeries, swim wear and final sale items, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards- cannot be redeemed for cash.
book with obvious signs of use - CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, plus any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
- If you receive a refund, original shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact our customer service
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact our customer service
. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping back an item, we don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, you should consider:
- using a trackable shipping service or
- purchasing shipping insurance.