I'm trying to find Tai celebrity lookalike - Guess who is she?
Say what now! New things happening on social media landscape!
- Snapchat has his snapcode adopted by big name brands, it's not anymore a simple millennial thing. With that success story they are now pushing their metrics boundaries to a high level...
- Twitter’s is now an algorithm-based feed,
- Facebook’s Instant Articles will be soon a public thing and Messenger ads magnet the new reality.
- Microsoft just brought Tay to life: an artificial intelligent chat bot developed by Microsoft's Technology and Research and Bing teams to experiment with and conduct research on conversational understanding. Tay is designed to engage and entertain people where they connect with each other online through casual and playful conversation.
add @kimludcom on Snapchat and elsewhere on social media
It seems like the more you chat with Tay the smarter she gets, so the experience can be more personalized for you.
Tay has been built by mining relevant public data and by using AI and editorial developed by a staff including improvisational comedians.
Tay is targeted at 18 to 24 year old in the US.
- She's on internet: https://www.tay.ai/#about
- She's on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TayandYou
- She's on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thatbasicbot
- She's on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tayandyou
- She's on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/taystories
The very brief return of Tay on Twitter, the controversial artificial intelligence Microsoft
Tay, a chatbot program created by Microsoft to chat with teens on social networks, has committed several blunders.
Launched Wednesday, March 23, Tay presented as a teen girl, was taken offline in a hurry after a few hours online as a result of multiple abuses. Manipulated by users, she had come to hold hateful conversation. This lead Microsoft to silence her the time require to improve her common sense abilities.
But less than a week later, to everyone's surprise, Tay reappeared on Twitter
"Yay, Tay is back! Let's see if we can avoid turning it into Hater this time. "Wednesday, March 30, artificial intelligence designed by Microsoft to chat and interact with teens on Twitter has surprised and delighted users by making a comeback. And it was still not a success. Tay still hardly misbehaving with some insane NSFW tweets. Nothing like the other bots such the popular asian chatbot, Siri, Cortana, Assist to name just a few of them.
The program tweets at the speed of light (about 100,000 tweets published in 8 hours of operation), sent hundreds of tweets like: "You're going too fast, relax ...". It is also sent to itself.
For her second appearance Tay was again taken offline within an hour after her return, and her tweets, some of her insane tweets have been deleted, or made now private.